Dryflex - One material, infinite possibilities
Sophisticated, technical TPS compounds engineered to meet the most demanding challenges in a vast range of industrial applications. From radiator ducts to arm rests, wheels to washing machines seals, tool handles to toothbrushes.
Dryflex is versatile
Easily processed by a number of different methods, range of hardness from 0 Shore A to 65 Shore D, colourable or transparent making it the material of choice for a diverse range of applications.
Dryflex is high performance
Wide service temperature range, improved chemical resistance.
Dryflex is innovative
We are continuously developing new Dryflex compounds; adapting to changing market needs and we will continue to do so thanks to the development potential of its properties.
Dryflex is cost-effective
Fast processing cycle-times, fully recyclable and reprocessable.
Dryflex offers technical advantages
Dryflex compounds can be flame retardant, they do not conduct electricity, it can be formulated to swell in water. Dryflex compounds provide an excellent bond with PA, ABS, PC and PC/ABS for use in overmoulding applications.
Dryflex TPS materials in 30-90 Shore A
ELASTO has developed a range of materials - the S-series - which can be used advantageously in most applications. These materials are easy to work and are ideal for both injection moulding and extrusion. The links below display a selection of available S grades, we work with you to ensure we deliver the very best material to meet every application need and where an existing grade will not match those requirements we custom compound a material that will .
Dryflex S series Technical Guide
Standard Dryflex materials
» 400S - SBS based
» 500S - Unfilled grades
» 600S - Filled grades
» 660S - Semi-filled grades
• High scratch and abrasion resistance
• Wide service temperature range
• Fast processing cycle times
• Injection moulding, extrusion, overmoulding, blow-moulding grades
• Adhesion to engineering thermoplastics
• Highly transparent grades
• Good compression set resistance
• TPV range offering improved chemical and heat resistance
• Flexibility / elasticity formulated according to application need
• UV stable
• Low emissions
• Good acoustic design possibilities
• Shock absorbent properties
• Foamable grades
• Excellent tear resistance and friction